Bayview loan servicing
for the past year we have been dealing with Bayview and things could not be worse.To start with Bayview makes us pay by phone and charges us a fee we also do not receive any statements from them only a receipt from western union.Bayview also is trying to hamper our attempts to re mortgage our home by stating that we owe them over $19,000 in back and current taxes when we never had an escrow account, plus we have proof that we paid most of our taxes ourselves.What we did find out was that Bayview sent a letter to the city that we live in last year to send our tax bills to them, so we know that they paid last years,but we stop them this year. So now we are fighting them for proof of what taxes that they say that they have paid needless to say that seems to be a losing battle.
Does anybody else a similar story1192f120 review #109617
You may also like
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "Home Relief Services LLC is a Scam! Someone needs to do Something FAST! To Whom it may concern: Who and What was Home Relief Services LLC. The owners of the..."
- "Thousands of complaints online about Ocwen Loan Servicing out right stealing hard working Americans money. Here's a racket for you. Buy a customer's loan. Tell the customer that the first payment..."
- "once you buy an RV from there you are pretty much done they don't care about you anymore I bought an RV which was mice infested *** everywhere buyer beware..."
- "We had a patio installed and after one winter it looked terrible. The color has faded completely, the concrete itself is chipping and the sitting walls have white leaking down..."
- "Recently, KELO posted a story on their KELOLAND.com website about a donation made by Sammons Financial Group to the Great Plains Zoo. It was a “feel good” story about..."
- "she has several ads using different names - cassandra, sugar, ariel - and uses the number 347-741-1433. she's nice and everything up front, takes your money when she shows up,..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."