Bayview loan servicing
for the past year we have been dealing with Bayview and things could not be worse.To start with Bayview makes us pay by phone and charges us a fee we also do not receive any statements from them only a receipt from western union.Bayview also is trying to hamper our attempts to re mortgage our home by stating that we owe them over $19,000 in back and current taxes when we never had an escrow account, plus we have proof that we paid most of our taxes ourselves.What we did find out was that Bayview sent a letter to the city that we live in last year to send our tax bills to them, so we know that they paid last years,but we stop them this year. So now we are fighting them for proof of what taxes that they say that they have paid needless to say that seems to be a losing battle.
Does anybody else a similar story
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..."
- "Between August 2, 2007 and January 27, 2013 we were never late on our mortgage despite a rate of 8.25 % and it being 53% of the combined income..."
- "Thousands of complaints online about Ocwen Loan Servicing out right stealing hard working Americans money. Here's a racket for you. Buy a customer's loan. Tell the customer that the first payment..."
- "I have tried it, this is just another statement of lies being used to cover up the point of Fraud in Advertizement of sales. This goes back to the same..."
- "Now it is 6 months later and i have never even received a call. They didn't even post the ad right and can't change it now. She had no problem..."
- "Done with Dunkin. I rarely comment/complain about poor service but I've just had enough. My last (meaning most recent and final) visit at dunkin donut was on August 26..."
- "Atom Park - Scam Company - Big Fraud - I purchased the Atomic Mail Sender software from this company. I am from india, they are offering indian customer INR 3099...."
- "I purchased my Maytag Brazos rust bucket on Macrch 6,2011. I have had no major issues. I had one repair visit while it was under warranty and remember that when..."
- "I was a loyal customer of Foodpanda India and I used to order foods every weekends. My number is registered with "Do Not Disturb" Service but still these people was..."