Bayview tricks you into foreclosure by telling you to not pay your payments while modifying your loan(not).Refuses to put anything into writing to protect it's crooked employees.
File complaint with florida attorney general, better business bureau, and your state senator. They got bailout
money- 43.3 million- and are only using it to screw people. fight back!
avelina colon advised us not to pay payments which we were trying to do while she modified loan. Now we are in foreclosure when be shouldn't be.
That's how they make their money and then offer you a really bad loan when they think you are desperate- at huge fees.Crooked mortgage brokers gone wild- making even more money than when they crashed the market.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Loan Mod Foreclosure
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..."
- "I understand NFCU loans are due on the 13th of each month, if you do not pay it by the 13th, they are charging you $20 Increased Balance Adjustment, if..."
- "So, we were looking for a company to lease some equipment, we went through the normal questions and ask them what documents you need, what scores do you require, please..."
- "The dress that I purchased is not the same as the photo from catalog! It was wicked cheap material that has been torn, snagged and then repaired in several different..."
- "Horrendous is all i can say, NEVER AGAIN i also have to send pictures what a horrible experience. ..."
- "I purchased a Sony R520A TV at Costco a week ago. Next to the TV's there was a little stand with tear away sheets offering 6 months free Netflix..."
- "The bed squeaks loudly whenever you roll over. It looks like there are notches for slats that would stabilize the bed but no slats were installed. We sent..."
- "Things cannot get worse or more unprofessional. I have seen many organizations that behave poorly with their customers. But OnlineCompliancePanel exceeds all of those. When you offer a bad service,..."
- "Hi, Folks I have been following this discussion of hair fall and baldness on this website and so many other websites that I think I have more information than most..."