Bayview tricks you into foreclosure by telling you to not pay your payments while modifying your loan(not).Refuses to put anything into writing to protect it's crooked employees.
File complaint with florida attorney general, better business bureau, and your state senator. They got bailout
money- 43.3 million- and are only using it to screw people. fight back!
avelina colon advised us not to pay payments which we were trying to do while she modified loan. Now we are in foreclosure when be shouldn't be.
That's how they make their money and then offer you a really bad loan when they think you are desperate- at huge fees.Crooked mortgage brokers gone wild- making even more money than when they crashed the market.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Loan Mod Foreclosure
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We received a solicitation on Saturday stating "WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE OFFER OR PAY YOU $250". We contacted them that day for the paperwork to fill out since we..."
- "Them AH took my truck out of my yard ,I had a check Pending they took it on the same day ,my payment was $140.00 and every time a payment..."
- "This company had some maintenance done on their website over two weeks ago. They had a their servers redirect to a "503 Error - Website Temporarily Unavailable" message. The url..."
- "purchased a atv 125cc auto was shipped to my house i put it together and the motor leaked oil out of the bottom. Talked with customer service and then a..."
- "The manager Richard is a Liar. Spend the extra money and go with someone local who is honest in their dealings. We bought a dining set from Oak Express..."
- "What I ordered for my wife on our anniversary. This is what they a similar substitute. Then try calling good luck getting to speak with someone not in India. ..."
- "I would give a negative rating if it would let me!!! I paid $45 for a box of strawberries with melted chocolate!! This was for my God Daughter who just..."
- "We bought a power dual reclining couch from La-Z-Boy back in November 2014. We chose a synthetic "leather-like" surface in the showroom due to its warm feel that's unlike traditional..."
- "I had an AWESOME time with Tia...she's honest, no rush, no games, down to earth girl. She, however was telling me about at least 2 STALKERS that are trying to..."