Bayview Loan Servicing is foreclosing on our home

The people at Bayview are a bunch of idiots.They keep losing our paperwork.

They won't answer their phones and they don't return our calls. After "negotiating" with them since Jan 2012, trying to just do a "Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure" as we understand that we can no longer afford to keep our home, we have received a letter stating that our home will be sold on June 28, 2012 at a foreclosure auction on the courthouse steps. Our house has been listed with a realator and she has an interested buyer but they won't stop the foreclosure.

My question is, what happens if it is foreclosed and what kind of financial hit will we take?Can anyone help me?

More Review Details

Helpful? 21 Yes 21 10 No 10
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 28, 2013 #600534 Scottsdale, Arizona

Bayview Loan Servicing operates just like a giant collection agency. They claim that they only service the mortgage debt. However, they actually have a investment transfer that allows them to purchase the debt for 2% to 10% of the face value. Therefore they collect on the mortgage debt and foreclose aggressively. You must defend yourself by filing proper complaints and disputes per the FDCPA. You need to build extreme leverage in order to force them to cooperate. Feel free to call me at 877.297.7011 for further help.

Oct 06, 2012 #551770

Help! I need info regarding the legal ins & outs of loan modification's (Hawaii). Bayview foreclosed on my home in Nov 2009 and filed suit in 2010. We are still in our home and go to court on Oct. 31 for their 3rd ejectment request. Come to find out the original mortgage company was NOT licensed to do business in Hawaii so the judge has found the mortgage void therefore VOIDING the foreclosure. They are now ammending for the 3rd? time saying whether or not the original mortgage was/is legal, since we did a loan modification, WE accepted that the mortgage IS legal by doing so even if the legality of said mortgage was/is disputable. Other factors are in play so please contact me by email at with ANY help/questions. I will be pro se. Mahalo :?

pissed in Opelika

Jan 22, 2013 #597074

you better watch out, they will foreclose on you without a doubt, they say they will help you out, and that's correct, help you right out of your home :sigh :? :(

Jan 22, 2013 #597194

When I asked M&T for a loan modification, they sold my loan to Bayview.
Bayview instead increased my monthly payments, and said they will foreclosure if I don't pay the higher amount.. I think they are a collection agency for the banks
and will do everything not to help you.
You are right they say they will help out but they want to make your situation worse.

Sep 16, 2012 #542778

Let's fight back!!!

Sep 16, 2012 #542777

We are fighting against banksters including Bayview. Please email to

Ann M.

Aug 30, 2012 #535838

You can stop the sale by filing bankruptcy - this will cancel any foreclosure sale dates with the courts. Second you can also have the judgment paid off to the courts prior to the sale date - the interest and fees are calculated by the court and held in the court registry. This will also cancel the sale by court order once the monies are deposited with the court. I have worked with one of the county courthouses in FL for 12 years, and I have seen either of the options exercised often.

Jul 30, 2012 #521482

they did the same thing to our clients even though we got them an offer for the full amount they requested.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.