Bayview Loan Servicing is foreclosing on our home
The people at Bayview are a bunch of idiots.They keep losing our paperwork.
They won't answer their phones and they don't return our calls. After "negotiating" with them since Jan 2012, trying to just do a "Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure" as we understand that we can no longer afford to keep our home, we have received a letter stating that our home will be sold on June 28, 2012 at a foreclosure auction on the courthouse steps. Our house has been listed with a realator and she has an interested buyer but they won't stop the foreclosure.
My question is, what happens if it is foreclosed and what kind of financial hit will we take?Can anyone help me?1180a468 review #326322
You may also like
- "I Sent In My Money Order For My So Call Per Approved Master Card & Still Haven't Got It I Won't My Money..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "John Common on Maricopa County Sheriff's Dead Beat Dad list. Look him up: http://www.mcso.org/DeadBeat/Default.aspx After the divorce things for John Common got progressively worse. Besides not paying child support he wrote..."
- "I ordered a desk unit and two side bookshelves. The desk looks great but has a major design flaw. When you pull the chair out to sit down, you bash..."
- "So here's the deal. I do not play games; I do not watch Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime; and I do not stream music. I regularly go over my..."
- "I finally got through to General Rv's corporate office on March 23 and my complaint was read by their V.P. of Operations, Mr. Chris Dietrich. Mr. Dietrich came to Tampa..."
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."