Show reviews that mention
loan bayview payment mortgage payments modification money loan modification home business
Filter review
Dealing with Bayview that left me feeling like I had just spent months in The Twilight Zone. We received a letter out of the blue stating we did not carry insurance for our commercial rental properties and policies had been purchased for us. The cost was 50% higher...

Amusing. I had the pleasure of working with Julie on the acquisition of a building that was in her portfolio of assets.

I think you crystallized her mood perfectly: wakes up on the wrong side of the bed. What an awful being. I usually start off with people by being nice and courteous--which i did with her. Even still, i was met with an ultra *** attitude and just an awful demeanor throughout.

I heard from someone who works with her she is obese and grotesque so perhaps she looks to take it out on the rest of the world.

The building i bought worked out great and the market has obviously improved so she can *** herself b/c i won and she lost.

Worcester, Massachusetts
Bayview Loan Servicing Mortgage Modification
I have a loan owned by Citimortgage but in July they outsourced it to Bayview Loan servicing. I was unaware of this and kept making my payments to Citimortgage and then suddenly get a bill from Bayview saying that I owe over $5000.00. I immediately call Bayview and...

I am fighting them pro Si. Check out this website it can help you.

It has me. Mind you I receive no commission from them.

I am fighting Citi in court. www.brothersforjustice.com

Atlanta, Georgia

Bayview preys on struggling families, kills American dreams

Bayview preys on the struggling family and kills American dreams. I got behind on my payments and tried to work with their collections department. They decided to foreclose anyway. They appraised the property for half of what I paid for it and sold it for only 2/3 of the appraised amount. Now they are suing me to collect the difference – which is over $100,000! I am a struggling single parent who lives check to check. This is absolutely insane! How can big companies get bailed out by our government, yet our government does nothing to help the middle class family?
Washington, District Of Columbia
Bayview Loan Servicing Loan

Bayview loan servicing

Bayview tricks you into foreclosure by telling you to not pay your payments while modifying your loan(not). Refuses to put anything into writing to protect it's crooked employees. File complaint with florida attorney general, better business bureau, and your state senator. They got bailout money- 43.3 million- and are only using it to screw people. fight back! avelina colon advised us not to pay payments which we were trying to do while she modified loan. Now we are in foreclosure when be shouldn't be. That's how they make their money and then offer you a really bad loan when they think you are desperate- at huge fees. Crooked mortgage brokers gone wild- making even more money than when they crashed the market.

DONT AND I MEAN IT DONT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I am filing a complaint with the Attorney Generals office for the same issues as many of you above. I was also told not to pay my mortgage and promised loan modifications.

Denied 2 times for the same reasons even though my pay was different with both applications by "get this $82,000.00." When I made a complaint I was told the denial letter was sent in error. That the underwriters had not gotten all the right info, that the investors were not going to go for cutting my payments.. I thought they recieved Gov monies to help with loan modifications? Who are the investors in this?

Sound rather Ponzi to me.

We will crack this one wide open for what it is. FRAUD!

Claudio Rivera Claudio Riveracr@***.com

Send email

Find email

View detailsTo 'nicholas kovtuschenko', jnieves1262@***.com

From: Claudio Rivera (cr@***.com)

Sent: Sat 8/13/11 12:15 PM

To: 'nicholas kovtuschenko' (teratoid2@***.com); jnieves1262@***.com

Fellow Bayview victims:

I am gathering information to begin a class action law suit against Bayview.

Everything you can accumulate will help in this venture.

Bayview is a *** game.the had me make payment which depeted my savings acct them they promised me a modificaion under the gov program. Every thing was fine they said I had a 3 month period to make my payments( which I did) then at the end they jerked me around and said I did not quilify for toh gov program.

So the gave me a special. Bayview modification. The woman sent it on a Satuarday and said if they did not get it back that day I would go int forcloseure. I signed it and sent it back.

but it was void if singed after 1:00 pm I didn't get it until 12:00 that day it was siged at 4;00 pm. if this isn't

crooked what is?

we got caught up in the entire modification *** with bayview and in the end we had to end up filing a Chapter 13 bankrupcty to save our home, but in the end result is the laywer who is handling the case for us found some discrepencies with the amounts they are saying we owe for as far as escrow payments etc....so now they have to make there case to the bankruptcy judge before anything can go forward...

We are currently going through a foreclosure on our house because Bayview has depleted all my savings and 401k to try and keep my house. How can a company get away with this?

Now this is really scaring me because we where with Amcore now Harris and they hirede Bayview to do their comercial loans. i in a dead stand still with no return phone calls.

i am keeping up with the interest no help in what to do with my loan we do you turn to??????? :(

how do you fight back if they are trying to take your home and you have done everything they have asked.

I have the same situation, my loan was transferred in August, they lost my August payment. Then I explained I couldn't get caught up so they told me not to make payments to prove hardship and promised they would modify my loan. Now my house is in foreclosure and they want to roll in an extra $11,000 dollars on the loan and claim those are attorney fees.

View more comments (11)
Manhattan, Montana
Bayview Loan Servicing Mortgage

Bayview mortgage negoiator Bonnie Beckman refuses to postpone auction over WA excise tax

Bay View mortgage refuses to postpone mortgage foreclosure auction because Bonnie Beckman says they shouldn't have to pay Wa excise tax. reducing their net from $230K down to $225k I told her that because of the defective LP siding and electrical if this goes to foreclosure Bay View mortgage would receive much less than $225k. Her answer was. That wasn't her problem. That would be a different deptartment. When I pressed her on this issue, She said she would not debate this with me, Loan # 0000365779 address:26704 NE 44th street Camas WA. TSN#0901030wa Contact me at Scottjacobsen77@***.net or 360-608-****

I know what ya mean..Very frustrating when they dont listen, been having trouble with them for a lot of years. In fact you think they dont listen to u they dont even listen to officers of the court even after a judgement has been ordered against them they still continue to do what they want regardless of what was ordered by the courts... this company sucks big time..!!!

She is a nasty woman! I've worked with her too.

. so frustrating to deal with people who truly do not listen

View more comments (1)
Portland, Oregon

Bayview Financial Collections Violations

Morgantown, WV- Monongalia County Circuit Court ordered Interbay Funding AKA Bayview to pay $5500 for violating consumer credit laws. Anyone who has been overcharged, denied a statement of their account, harassed, and/or overcharged by this company should see an attorney. Request a statement of your account, a certified copy of the security instrument, and a certified copy of the note (not the one you signed the one the bank has who bought your note). Make them prove who you owe and how much. This company charged fees in excess of the amount allowed, refused to provide a statement, and charged the escrow account for property tax payments that were never paid.

This company is a joke. I bought a home in 2006 and the loan was sold (or serviced) by Bayview.

After a year I received a letter requesting insurance information and to respond by filling out a form and faxing. I did and received the "2nd request" the following month. I resent the fax. In the third month I received a notice that they had not received proof of insurance and had bought me a $18,000.00 policy added it to the monthly payment.

Then they refused to respond and took the house into default. I contacted their attorney who informed me he "did not care about consumer protection laws and would not follow them" I informed him I had recorded the call and he freaked out. It is now 2011 I still have the house and have not even heard from them in 4 years. When I call they refer me to their attorney and he refuses to talk to me.

They trash my credit and I now live on a cash basis, which has actually been a blessing now but the past few years were tough. In two more years I can move to remove them from title as the statue will be up for them to foreclose.I never wanted a free house and am not in finacial hardship.

If lenders can not even work with people that are not in hardship then it is hard to believe that they are working with people that are in hardship. This economy is doomed.

Morgantown, West Virginia
Bayview wants the house and there is no room to negotiate. They filed notice of default and failed to notifiy me and (on 2nd default) later filed a illegal 4closure. They accepted payment after default and then lyed about returning the money till this day have not got...

Actually, I've had several issues with Bayview myself, and they are unscrupolous.

They do not give proper notice, they force people to keep paying even after the debt has been paid in full. In fact, they were sued and appealled. They lost the appeal. Janet Simmons was awarded $158,000 plus from the circuit court of Rockingham County, and the Court of Appeals upheld the award on January 11, 2008.

There is not enough detail to determine whether or not Bayview complied with the terms of your note or the deed of trust. Also, if you have an ARM (adjustable rate), you need to look carefully at the terms. I discovered that I was being charged 2% higher interest than I was supposed by both Bayview and M&T. I am in court right now as we speak against both of them.

Los Angeles, California
Loss

Bayview can have the house! I can not bleed money

Refinancing horrors. Our loan was purchased by Bayview and 2 weeks after they purchased the loan they sent papers saying we were delinquent on our 1st payment--the previous loan holder didn't apply our first 2 payments! That straightened out then Bayview changes the terms of our loan to an INTEREST ONLY loan and bumped our payment up to $5500... We made arrangements to modify the loan which they say they can not do---it only applies if Bayview wants to modify...Of course they set us up with a plan to "Stipulation to Modification" Which means you pay them on time for six months (we did it!)and they start your loan again as if it were back at month #1 with a lower payment approx 1/2---which means the money you paid faithfully for six months ---let's call it a free gift to Bayview...As Maria explained they have to get their money... That's ok...foreclose in NJ you can live 1 year mortgage free and if you go bankrupt you get $30,000 for single $60,000 for a married couple. I'm sick of it.

They didn't just make it into an interest only loan, you had to agree to that. READ.

It's not a free gift either, you owe them money. If you had held up your end of the bargain you wouldn't be in this situation.

When you owe someone money, and then you pay them on their birthday, it doesn't count as a present.

Modifying a loan is not as easy as snapping your fingers. Most times, banks have people called "investors" and those investors usually don't go around agreeing to *** their bonds away becuase you asked. They are already bleeding money because you are not paying, like you promised, and now you want ALL investors that may have purchased your mortgage bond to forgive the debt. Try that on Wall Street and see how long your company survives.

Pensions,401k's, etc. were used to buy your mortgage bonds. How is it a banks fault if the investors don't agree to give you money for free out of their paycheck?

Sounds like you did not read the refi that you signed. Mortgage companies do not change the terms of loans.

Thats illegal. I bet if you read your note it will tell you that you signed an interest only loan. You should be happy that your mortgage company is even helping you. No where in you note does it say they have to or are they obligated to.

And you are wrong about the money that you are paying. It is going to your loan and you bal is still going down. When they mod your loan they will mod the current bal of your loan after you have made those payments. You are starting over on your payments, but your bal is still going to be lower than what you started and your interest rate will be lower.

As for the bankruptcy, you can file, but I can guarantee they will file motion for relief and they will get it and you will still have to pay your house payments. Bankruptcy is harder to file these days. Maybe if you had read you loan docs you would not be in this mess. So you can only blame yourself.

Its easy to blame Bayview, but guess what they did not create your loan.

They go by what they have, that you signed. You should blame your crooked *** broker.

View more comments (2)
Madison, New York
Bayview Loan Servicing Mortgage
My story begins back in December 2004. My family closed on a home through Homeworks Custom Builders, financed through Carolina Model Home Corp. I had an ARM loan, which our rate would change each year from 8% ($860 payment) to 10% ($1098 payment) then to 11% ($1300...
#1199767

Yes...And it has become my mission to take Bayview and others like them DOWN!! Are you involved with talking with a lawyer on how they wronged you?

Please go to New Federal Rules Protecting Homeowners with Mortgages and Read all of it and educate yourself on this...You will be pleasantly surprised...I will not quit until I see these lender crooks put where they belong....I cant wait until they are plastered across CNN of how they have wronged so many people and have literally stolen peoples homes out from underneath them!! Their day is coming....

ID
#112081 Review #112081 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Greensboro, North Carolina
Bayview Loan Servicing Mortgage Modification
Loss
for the past year we have been dealing with Bayview and things could not be worse.To start with Bayview makes us pay by phone and charges us a fee we also do not receive any statements from them only a receipt from western union.Bayview also is trying to hamper our...

Go to HUD.gov and get a copy of theri compliance letter under RESPA. You can google RESPA and you'll see the letter. Send that letter to them. Also, contact the RESPA division of HUD if they still don't comply. If your deed of trust truly states there's no escrow, then they were not within their legal right to pay the taxes. That would be unusual for no escrow, but not unheard of.

Also, send them a letter demanding verification of your letter, and specifically request a copy of your loan documents, including the Note, Deed of Trust, and payment history.

If you still can't get anywhere, contact a lawyer. You quite possibly have several claims, including a violation of the Fair Debt Collection Practice Act.

Albany, New York

BAYVIEW LOAN SERVICE wants us homeless

I was late one month! I had called in advanced and told them that I would have trouble I then sent them THOUSANDS and thought I was caught up. Until I find out that I was getting charged upto 6k per month in fees that they would not explain.ChrystopherLy tells me that he recieved the money but never told me that it WAS NOT applied to my mortgage...he tells me he wants to help one minute by lowering a point but then decides to make my payments 2500. He said thats all i can afford. I tell him send me the paperwork and it comes in at 4thousand per month plus 7k upfront. NOT at ALL what we agreed.Then at 730 pm Chrystopher LY calls the co signer and tells her to pay 15k or they will forclose! they are trying to forclose on us now. I have to contact the FBI the BBB and many other companies to try to stop this. they are charging me by the hour in fees and THEY refuse to work anything out with us. They KNOW i had a hardship and I have a family. They are not a moral or respectable company and I would never refer them to anyone. PS bayview works with prudential comercial properties and prides themselves on flipping for a profit... I gues THIS is how they do it. gotta go ... have many letters to write.
#11925

You are so correct Bayview is a horrible place to do business I received a call telling me that I could make payments up over six month period of time at 2000+ received the paper work and it was almost3500+ a month. This is a crosk since they have 4500.00 of uncashed cashiers checks laying there that they for some reason refuse to cash.

I am going to contact Dept of Commerce and file a complaint also an attorney to start some sort pr proceeding against them. They seem to think this is a big game

Reading your comment, I do believed there are two sides to every story. I do not believed that you are telling the whole truth.

I am 100% sure the Bayview Loan Service do have documentations and somehow, you are not able to understand these documentation. May be you should go and see an attorney.

View more comments (1)
Piscataway Township, New Jersey
Bayview Loan Servicing Loan
My husband was laid off for a year, however, we still managed to make most of the payments. In January '07 and February '07 we missed our payments. Fortunately, my husband was offered a job and started in March '07. In April we paid 2 mortgage payments to...

PS to my other posting re Bayview. I had to sign something that said I could not sue them...but THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY and I can TALK ABOUT THEM as much as I want! Here's hoping you are listening.