Verified Reviewer

My mother passed away on January 19th 2019 and for the past year I have been sending copies of her will and a quick claim deed to show that I am the Successor to the loan and for the past year they have done nothing but ask for the same thing over and over again. Also I had a heart attack and fell behind and they will not talk to me or help me with anything. These people maybe a terrorist front for the world.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bayview Loan Servicing Loan.

Bayview Loan Servicing Pros: Rip-off bastards.

Bayview Loan Servicing Cons: Corruption.

Comments

Bayview_Loan_Servicing

Bayview Loan Servicing would like to apologize for the experience you encountered in reference to your loan. We pride ourselves in providing all of our customers with excellent customer service.

We appreciate the time you took to write this comment and value your feedback.

We look forward to working with you to address your concerns, but we cannot do so unless you let us know how to reach you. Please contact our Customer Advocate Team directly at SVPCustomerAdvocate@bayviewloanservicing.com or call 800-771-5972 (weekdays between 9 am and 6 pm Eastern) to provide your loan information and further discuss and attend to your concerns.

Bayview Loan Servicing Reviews