Bayview Loan Servicing - Loan Modification

The Asset Manager, Mr Manuel Valdiviezo was very unprofessional when I talked to him. All I wanted was to explained my situation about my heath in not being able to make my mortgage payments on time. Please reconsider your decision. I do not want to lose my home. I believe if you would let me catch up on my payments, I am sure I will be able to. THANK YOU!!! Barbara Morrison
ID
Seguin, Texas
Service
Bayview Loan Servicing Manager
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Bayview Loan Servicing - My account manager is a wait until Monday and I need immediate attention

Your phone system is awful and not helpful my account managers away and I cannot reach a human being. Our house is under contract and we need documents that cannot wait until the account manager returns. Is impossible to reach anyone other than the account manager and she is away. I will report this to the Better Business Bureau if I do not get a call back from management by the end of today December 13th 2018

Bayview is not the legal servicer of my loan and sent statement to my exhusband in a DIFFERENT STATE - not the actual property address for years they even left messages at his home not MY home.... they have played games, wasted my time in Mediation, refuse to answer Qualified Written Responses and I also suffered a fire which destroyed literally all of my mortgage paperwork.

They have been escrowing for insurance since Countrywide/BoA stated that THEY owned my loan ,which they fabricated and falsified documents using KNOWN Robosigners to execute and I paid my own insurance for 10 years. Despite all this they executed Lender Placed insurance even though I submitted proof of my own insurance!!!!! THEY ARE A NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!! A group of scammers....

you should note they have the EXACT same address as BoA and Countrywide once had..... they are all minions under the same umbrella or the 2008 mortgage crisis.

#1619114

Watch these videos on YouTube. I saved my home with these information 1.

Your mortgage is already paid in full by Free inhabitants 2. Foreclosure freedom 1&2 3. Accept Deed, County Clerk fraud, Title 18, Title 42... 4.

Proof of debt 5. Produce the note and mortgage assignment request. There is a way out. I did mine without an attorney and it worked.

You have rights to your home that you don't hear much about that can save your home. Don't ever give up in fighting for what belongs to you.

@PissedConsumer1619114

Watched it all. You really got all the way through this process and have your house free and clear? Does this work in Texas?

@PissedConsumer1619114

Going to try to find the videos.... can you private message me? Melissa Paige Leigh on Facebook of MelissaPLeigh@***.com

View more comments (3)