97 views
Verified Reviewer

I did not choose to do business with bayview. Our account was bought by them from CITI Financial, who got out of the mortgage business.

Bayview is CRIMINAL! They will screw you down to the wire. They "lost" my very first payment to them. Even though I had physical records of them receiving the payment, (UPS delivery, signature verification, Name of person signing for it,) they still did not acknowledge receiving it.

I had to get my Florida State's Attourney's office involved before they finally "found my payment. This was after 4 months of me telling them I have proof of them receiving the payment. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH bayview loan servicing IF YOU CAN AVOID IT!

They are out to rob you blind. Again, they are criminal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bayview Loan Servicing Mortgage.

Location: Tallahassee, Florida

Comments

Bayview Loan Servicing has moved my account from Florida to either Texas or Ohio with out any notice! I made mortgage to the Miami Fl.

office but recently found out they were not processed! Disaster Incorporated!

Maylie, Bayview Loan Servicing would like to apologize for the SVPCUSTOMERADVOCATE@BayviewLoanServicing.com, if you prefer. Regards, Cheryl, Senior Vice President, Ombudsman Bayview Loan Servicingexperience you encountered in reference to your loan.

We pride ourselves in providing all of our customers with excellent customer service. We appreciate the time you took to write this comment and value your feedback. I look forward to working with you to address your concerns, but cannot do so unless you let me know how to reach you.

Please contact me directly at 800-771-5972 (weekdays between 9 am and 6 pm Eastern) to provide your loan information and further discuss and attend to your concerns. You may also email me at NMLS #2469

That is no surprise to me, look at who is the president of the USA at this time.

Bayview Loan Servicing Reviews