I'm filing a class action law suit against bayview loan llc. if your in florida and have problems and want to join in this. you must have all your records.

contact me nickolas kovtuschenko, teratoid2@hotmail.com or my attorney

claudio rivera, cr@criveralaw.com Claudio's office is in miami.

we are looking for another good case against them, the crooks. I have already won my first case against them on my own and no more than settled out of court when they broke our contract ruined my credit and put me behind over $3000 in the credit bureau. do you have these problems?

Review about: Bayview Loan Servicing Loan.

Comments

AbandonedSeaSnake

Do I have to be in Florida to join this one? Live in Tennessee. Bayview has purposely ruined us over just $20,000.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1323326

are you still doing this

Orange Park, Florida, United States #589739

Bayview has screwed me for years, many of the same issues as others I've read about. I live in Florida and would love to sue the bastards. amanwithtools@hotmail.com

United we stand

My original mortgage was with Taylor Bean and Whitaker and when it failed my loan was transfered to Cenlar. Last April 2011 I became unemployed.

I filed papers for Make my home affordable. I was working with one individual and then got transfered to another, neither of them can hardly speak english. I made 6 payments of a reduced amount but I need an additional extention because I am still unemployed.I was told that they would need all of my information to be made current. I sent the requested information that day, overnight.

That was two weeks ago and no one will return calls. Last week my Rep called once and left a message that he needed more information, but he didn't mention what he needed. As it seemed I was getting nowhere I emailed him, still no response.

Now when I call his number, I get a recording that says his voice mail box is full. I am so frustrated I don't know where to turn

to Don #588761

we were also with Taylor Bean and now have Cenlar and are also dealing with Bayview... they have rasied our payment by $200 a month and can't really tell us why and says if we don't pay they will forclose on us...

I am not sure what to anymore.. I can't get a hold of anyone to just talk to me they just want me to pay them and all I want is someone to tell me what is going on...

I am lost and have had enough of both of these companies.... HELP!!

to Jess #595323

I can offer a name & phone # for a very pleasant woman that was actually very helpful to me. If she is unable to help you, she will refer you to another phone # (and maybe a name). Here are her particulars:

Vicky Borders, Asset Manager

Asset Management Services

Bayview Loan Servicing, LLC

Phone: (877) 266-6960, Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ET

Fax: (786) 275-9255

Ms. Borders is all business, and very professional, yet she is pleasant and understanding. If I leave her a voice mail asking for a call back or she tells me she will need to call me back for whatever reason, she absolutely does so. I was impressed with her "customer service" attitude. I have talked to two other people as well, but not because they returned my many voice messages, (they were calls to make my payment by phone). A young man, James, answered the phone @ #877-209-6383 today and he was also very pleasant and professional. Another man, Vidal, did not return 3 vmsgs, but he may not have been in the office today. Maybe I have just been fortunate the few times I've dealt with Bayview, but I would encourage all of you to contact Ms. Borders for assistance... maybe this time would be different...? I sincerely hope so for everyone. Good luck! God bless.

to Don Rockland, Maine, United States #601584

I am in the same situation that you're in. I have been trying to get a modified loan approved, and it has been almost 2 yrs now, and still no answer.

They (Bayview Loan Servicing)don't return calls, they are always asking for more information, and then it takes them so long to process, that they request updated information on what I have already sent.

I have not been able to talk with someone who knows what is going on. Very frustrated.

Beacon Falls, Connecticut, United States #417361

These people are the worst! They just obtain my loan and already pushing to foreclose...

homefrontloans@yahoo.com

do you have to live in florida to join?

I am with Bayview and have had other class action law suits. I have never heard of anyone collect a fee for attorney services for this upfront.

Normally their fee comes out of the winnings. I don't think most attorneys would touch this without knowing 80% they would win.