Interest Rate

Their phone service is so hard to navigate thru. The recording makes you feel unappreciated and are so indedebted to them.

Feel like I’m dealing with some underground rip offs. Why in the heck was my mortgage sold to these people can’t wait to change to another company.

Comments

THE most non-user friendly company I have EVER dealt with. Mortgage was sold to them right on the halfway mark to pay off.

Very suspicious they sell an in good standing client to a bureaucratically muddled service. I feel like Ive been transported back 20yrs in time. Nothing they do is like anybody of this day and age. No real time web service or documents service.

No chat, no messenger. If you happen to email, you get a written response to your request saying they got your concerns, another week late you MIGHT get another letter with answers.

What is with all the paper this company uses, and high end paper at that? Theyre in the dark ages it seems and maybe on purpose.

Omg. I feel the same exact way.

Who in the heck is my money going to? Their voice mail and navigation makes me feel like a piece of *** My mortgage gets paid on time yet I feel like I’m doing something wrong. Hate their phone system and hate-this company. Will be seAking a new mortgage company this month.

Who are these people anyways.

Don’t feel secure about this company whatsoever. Why did Chase do this?