I have been seeking a loan modification for well over a year and keep getting the run around. Since this process started I have had 3 different dedicated loan specialists.

I was told back in February that the modification was declined due to the value of my home being slightly above the balance owed. I asked for Bayview to do a physical appraisal versus the drive by as I felt my home was not valued as much as they said. After Bayview ordered a physical appraisal, the value came in less than the drive by amount.

I was then told by my account specialist at the time, Carla Matos, to reapply based on the new value of the home. When I reapplied under those conditions, they performed another ride by instead of using the actual physical apprasal.

The ride by was valued more than the physical appraisal. I sent in an appeal back in June of this year and have yet to hear back.

I have called my new account specialist, Sean Brown, and now get his voicemail stating he is out of the office with no access to voicemail after August 27,2018. He leaves his manager's name, Boswell Lecky, and number to contact. I left the manager a voicemail and sent an email on August 29, and have not heard back.

i attempted to reach Boswell again today 9/4/2018, but keep getting disconnected from the line when it dials his number. I also sent another email this morning and the email came back undelivered.

I have no other contact and no one seems to know what is going on. Extremely frustrating.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments