115 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Apr 26, 2020

If you go to treasury.gov you can read about the acts of bad faith that they have done and apply them to your problem if you are having issues. Also an ex employee Dawn Killen read her information online about how she lost her job we she went to management to question their illegal acts.

Also th wcsha.org which is the office of the Special Inspector General can offer help with the information that they have. Cheryl Lofton who email me a month ago has done nothing and they are not even acknowledging what the new Care Act allows individuals to get and they have no clue as to what joint tenancy is. I have shown them in a Colorado Law book the way the property that I have is titled the state says that no probate is needed and they still talk about it. Also I have shown them copies of my late wifes will naming me as the person to inherit the property from her which allows me to assume the mortgage under Federal Law and they ignore that.

Also the consumer finance protection bureau has a rule stating the those servicing loans must work with the spouse or other family memebers who inherit the home with the debtor dies. This rule protects the "Successors in Interest by giving them the same protections that borrower had under Federal Mortgage Servicing Rules this was passed in Jun 23rd 2018 and they have ignored that.

Original review posted by user Apr 08, 2020

Have posted comments before today I got a call from Janice 833-656-**** and was told to call her. Called the number and no one knows who Janice is and they cannot transfer me.

More BS and more of a joke that this business shows. I am beginning to think that this company TARGETS certain people. They may be profiling of some kind. They still refuse to help and the Inspector General needs to be encouraged to go after them.

Again beware. Rating them they need to have a negative of stars they are not worth the one.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bayview Loan Servicing Mortgage.

Preferred solution: Resolve my complaint. .

Bayview Loan Servicing Cons: Are a criminal accident waiting to happen.

Comments