Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Did payment address change

I mail in my payment monthly to Bayview loan Dallas Tx address, my payment was returned to me Box closed. Is there a new mailing address for payments?

1 answer
#1964054

Your question about billing address is quite specific. it is better to consult Bayview Loan Servicing customer support by phone at (800) 457-5105.
Advertisements

Did I lose my house and property??

by Linda

I know my house was fourclosed and bought. I don’t know by who or when or what is going on?

I’m 75 yrs old have lived here at 2051 Sarchet Avenue Cambridge, Ohio 43725 for nearly 30 yrs. This is my home it’s home to me and my family. I have currently been in a nursing home was only able to contact Bayview one time and was supposed to receive a email back from Bayview nearly 2 weeks ago and I’ve not heard anything let alone a email. Before this I let Catholic Social Services take over paying all of my bills including my monthly house payment which I recently just found out due to the foreclosure on my home.

My daughter was killed in May due to the costs of her death my phone has been off. So can’t make any phone calls let alone receive any however I called and called Bayview over and over my god a million times and Bayview would not accept any calls not a single one. This house also currently has a bed bug infestation of 3 yrs now cause I didn’t know, I’m getting ready to pay the costs of 5000 to have it treated and is set up for next Thurs however if I lost this house I’m no longer gonna cover this cost or have the house treated. I talked to a lady from Bayview 2 weeks ago I got a letter from Bayview saying they remodified my loan and to my understanding I was able to keep the house and the first payment was due first of this year.

Well when I called to make that payment Bayview wouldn’t take it and said at that time she was not sure if I lost my home? Said to email a guy named Kenneth I did and again no response. I don’t know how I’m supposed to talk to anyone let alone make a payment or furthermore know anything that’s currently going on with the home? I got the letter saying I was able to keep my home and now im not getting that response actually not getting any type of response about anything.

Not like they can’t reach me cause I updated my current email address and my current cell phone Number. This is a huge mess due to it seems lack of communication and now after 30 years it seems I’m now losing my home due to it. I bought this house for 8000 dollars and I’ve done paid for it I don’t know how many times. And now at the age of 75 I’m disabled also currently have a broken disk in my back I can’t walk my daughter passed my house is and has been infested wit bed bugs and I’m going to be homeless I guess I have lost this house.

Not to mention the money I’m out. I’ve tried calling again in the past two weeks and again can’t get through. I got online well my daughter did and found Bayview so I’m again sending this text in hopes of a response for somebody anybody please tell me what’s going on with my current house at 2051 Sarchet Avenue Cambridge Ohio 43725 my name is Linda L Young loan # 155**** and again my email is younglinda018@***.com my cell # 740260**** if you don’t get an answer there is voicemail please leave me a detailed message a name and a number where I can get in touch back with Bayview. If I have lost my home is Bayview still offering me the $2000 to move?

Again I’ve been in the nursing home for nearly 3 months with a broken disk in my back I am disabled and can no longer walk. Have no use of my legs I have home health and my daughter to take care of me at this time. I’m not by any means physically and financially able. I live on Social Security which pays and covers my monthly bills and necessities and nothing more.

I receive food assistance and that’s how I’m able to eat. I have no one no family no friends only me and my daughter, my god I don’t know how I will even begin to pack up 30 plus years of my life?

Let alone do it I’m not able have nowhere to go no money no one to move me or my home. IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO,ANYWAY AT ALL BAYVIEW AND I CAN WORK OUT SOMETHING ANYTHING ANYTHING AT ALL SO I CAN STAY AND KEEP MY HOME PLEASE.

loan

by Shepard

I have 600 credit score not lot credit my score 600 could I consoom some one loan tammy

balance

by Christen

What is my balance? Account no 931837 Why did you discontinue auto pay? 2757 Motor ave Los angeles, ca

205 Gum Tree Lane

by Noni

I am interested in buying this property. It is in foreclosure. I would like to buy before it goes to auction.

57 High St, Agawam MA

by Karston

My husband and I are interested in purchasing this property. We understand it went up for auction. Please contact me at 413 374-****.

Kathi

Mortgage loan

by Gar

I am trying to take my name off a loan

hello are u,,,

by Sherina

Iam taking over my mom's house in Pittsburgh PA 15205 iam on a budget myself with my woman,,so please call at 412452**** ty Mark l Jaquay

my Mom needs help

by Sherina

My mom owns taxes,and she on a fixed income.please help her,,she lives in Pittsburgh Pa,Maryann Jaquay at 28 rodgers ave 15205...is there anyone we can call,,thank you

Mortgage Loans