For the past few months I received calls from BayView, with no messages left. I thought it was a scam, or the normal sells pitch robo call.

However after being harassed for so long, I decided call back to one of the numerous numbers used Bayview today. I was informed that your "Skip Search System" searches for numbers that are close to your customers number when YOU can't contact them. Also Bayview continues to call that number until you get a call back. I Was told that's what all businesses do.

Guess what....WRONG! So after an intense conversation with your Escalation Department who wouldn't divulge anyone above IT, the only thing Bayveiw could do was force an acknowledgement from be that my number has now been added to YOUR do not call list. I am in no way satisfied, and your company need to revamp it's analytics/SSS. Just because you failed to reach your customers, that doesn't mean it gives you the right to harass someone that has nothing to do with YOUR problems.

FIX this, and do your jobs.

Lastly I was told that the CEO and Board of Directors information can be found online. Well the information couldn't be found or must be buried deep, so at this point I can only assume that I was given misinformation or was just plan old LIED to.!!

Review about: Bayview Loan Servicing Customer Care.

Reason of review: Skip Search System.

Preferred solution: Easy, Stop SSS, fix analytics, and don't harras people that are not your customer.!.

Comments