111 views
Verified Reviewer

My account was sold to bayview from CITI Financial because CITI financial got out of the mortgage business. bayview lost my VERY FIRST payment to them and continued to bill me.

4 months later, after having told bayview that I had delivery proof of their receipt of the payment, they still were adamant they had NOT gotten it. I got my Florida State's Attourney's office involved and they finally "found" my check, (as bayview told me,) behind the desk! Someone had "dropped" it accidentally. bayview is a crooked company.

NEVER, EVER voluntarily do business with them. I am trying to finalize my mortgage with them and they can't even give me a straight payoff amount.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bayview Loan Servicing Mortgage.

Preferred solution: Bayview put out of business to protect consumers.

Comments

Maylie, Bayview Loan Servicing would like to apologize for the SVPCUSTOMERADVOCATE@BayviewLoanServicing.com, if you prefer. Regards, Cheryl, Senior Vice President, Ombudsman Bayview Loan Servicingexperience you encountered in reference to your loan.

We pride ourselves in providing all of our customers with excellent customer service. We appreciate the time you took to write this comment and value your feedback. I look forward to working with you to address your concerns, but cannot do so unless you let me know how to reach you.

Please contact me directly at 800-771-5972 (weekdays between 9 am and 6 pm Eastern) to provide your loan information and further discuss and attend to your concerns. You may also email me at NMLS #2469

Bayview Loan Servicing Reviews